SEO... If you don't know what this is and you are quickly heading to google, allow me a moment to explain. SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is a process where your website is optimized for search engines. This optimization comes from a well-written, and relevant copy. Copy that uses a variety of long and short keywords relevant to your industry, product, and service.
But did you know there's a way you can take your website's SEO to a new level by implementing some not as well known, optimization tactics? When executed properly, quality SEO will lead to new website traffic. This traffic comes in through major search engines like Google, YouTube, and Bing.
So how do you execute SEO?
"To execute quality SEO strategies, it is important to have a skilled SEO professional on your team, someone that understands how the major search engines, especially Google, operate."
Most people think of SEO as plugging in a few (or as many as they can) keywords into their site's copy, but it's not that simple. Search engine web crawlers are evolving, they are much smarter than they were in the past and need much more robust content than that. These web crawlers search the web for keywords and their connecting phrases relevant to the keywords. They use a complex algorithm that matches data to relevant searches, giving preference to quality content and websites that have been deemed of a higher authority and more useful by users and the algorithm.
To check your current SEO authority efforts, you’ll want to ask yourself questions like:
Does your content reflect the topics you want to be known for?
How are you promoting your content and getting quality backlinks?
Are reputable media sites mentioning your organization and linking to your website?
How I can help?
It's OK if you don't understand how to apply all the SEO strategies and technical aspects, they are always changing and evolving (as technology does). To execute quality SEO strategies, it is important to have a skilled SEO professional on your team, someone that understands how the major search engines, especially Google, operate.
Luckily you are in the right spot, I can help you with all your SEO needs. Here's how I can help:
1. Rank & Track: First things first, let's find out where exactly your site ranks, this will give us a baseline to track your success as I help you update and improve your site.
2. Keyword Refresh: Next I'll freshen up those keywords. I'll find out if the keywords you're using are strong enough and in the right place to draw interest and traffic to your site. If not I'll update them to ensure your SEO is strong.
3. Blogging & Copy Writing: Then I'll review your current copy and blog posts to make sure they are optimized, using strong and relevant titles, keywords, and links.
4. Google Ads Reporting: Once all the above is done, we'll launch a successful Ad campaign that will get you results. I’ll use the data from your campaigns to help guide us as we build your SEO authority.
5. Google Analytics Reporting: From there, we will see people are coming to your site, but are they the right users? How much time are they spending on each page, what are they looking at most? I'll analyze all this so we can understand the strong and weak parts of your site.
6. Link Building: We'll reinforce your SEO by adding relevant links and getting those link-backs, resulting in a higher rank on Google.
If you’re ready to see the difference I can make for your business with my SEO expertise, contact me today!
Ashley is a virtual business solutions strategist, social media specialist, and blogger based in Calgary Alberta. Ashley helps businesses share their voices and broadcast their businesses through powerful digital marketing strategies. The best way to get in touch with her is through her LinkedIn profile.